Contact Us/fundraising info/FAQ
Follow and like us (not in a creepy way!) on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date on what we are up to or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you might be wondering about.
Community is very important to us and we love to help out! You can fundraise by selling Lola Coasters products (including some custom designs with your logo on) to raise funds for field trips, tournaments, etc. Please send us a message to sign up!
- How are Lola Coasters made? Coasters are made on reclaimed tiles (special shout out to the hard-working people at the ReStore!) and are finished with epoxy for a long-lasting finish. Due to tile texture, some imperfections might occur.
- How do I care for my coasters? They are not to be submerged in water and are to be wiped clean with a damp cloth only.
- What size are the coasters? Depending on stock availability, coasters are on tiles that are approximately 4"x4" square.
- When will my coasters be shipped? If the design(s) in your order are made and in stock, they will be shipped within 2-3 days. If the design needs to be ordered, they will be shipped within 7 days (this gives us time to make sure that the epoxy has enough time to fully cure after the coaster is made.)
- Is wholesale an option? It sure is! If you are interested in an order of more than 25 coasters, please contact us before ordering so we can chat about a discount!